Shipping And Returns
Why are shipping restrictions applied?
We currently do not ship outside South Africa, should you want make a purchase from another country, we unfortunately cannot assist at this time.
How much will I have to pay in tax and duties?
By default, product prices are SA VAT inclusive until you proceed to purchase your order. Taxes and duties are then calculated and itemised at the bottom of the Order Summary page.
How long will my shipment take?
We understand that your time is precious, so we offer a number of delivery options:
Place your order by 10am for next day delivery between 10am-6pm (seven days a week).
Can I add items to an existing order?
It is not possible to combine orders or add items to an existing order. If you would like all your items to be delivered together, you will need to cancel your order(s) and place a new order which contains all the items you require.
Returns and exchanges
If your purchase isn’t quite right you have 28 days from the date you received your order to exchange or return. We can collect your return for free from your home, work or alternative address.
Shipping is complimentary on all exchanges. We are only able to offer size exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative style, we suggest that you return it for a store credit and purchase the new item separately.
IMPORTANT: Items must be returned to us unused with all labels still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will be sent back to the customer.
How to exchange or return
Simply follow the steps below:
1. Sign in to your account and under My Orders, select the order number containing the item(s) you would like to return.
2. Click on the CREATE EXCHANGE/RETURN button and choose the reason for return. Choose your replacement size if you are requesting an exchange. Please note that we are only able to offer size exchanges.
3. Check the box to agree with our Return Policy. You will then receive an email including your returns instructions.
4. Print the form and attach to the original delivery packaging to be collected from the courier.
5. Arrange the courier as instructed on the email.
6. Remember you can also return items in store. See below.
In store returns
Take the new and unused items in their original packaging, with labels and invoice to any Levisons store for an exchange, refund or alteration http://levisons.gandgdev.co.za/tailoring/. Find a store here (link to Store locator page).
We recommend that items are returned from the same country to which they were delivered. This ensures that your return is covered by our free returns policy and reaches us promptly. Orders sent back from a different destination may incur additional charges or be delayed by customs.
For more information, please contact us. (link to contact us page).
Will I receive a full refund?
Your refund will either be issued to the original payment method used to place the order, or as Levisons store credit. Shipping costs are not refunded for items using our free collection service, unless your items are faulty.
Please note that it can take up to 10 business days for the refund to appear in your account.